SQL E-LEAVE E-CLAIM APP
SQL E-Leave E-Claim App
SQL E Leave E Claim app is a mobile app for both leave & claim application. employees can use to speed up the leave & claim application process. Employees can apply for leaves, apply overtime as extra leave, submit a claim, upload receipt as proof of claim, check payroll info, EA form all in one app. Change the way you and your company manage for leave & claim application, start using SQL E Leave E Claim mobile app now.
Leave Approval Assigned By Managers
Assign the range of responsibility for each manager to only approve leaves for employees of a certain branch or department. For example, the manager for the finance department can only view and approve leaves made by the employees under that department.
- Easy leave apply & status checking
- Leave entitled & leave balance
- Unlimited years salary records
- Detailed payslip info
- Multiple years EA forms
- Approval & Notification
- Daily employees leave summary
- View all leave application at one glance in calendar mode
- Apply leave on-behalf
- Leave application status
- Easy claim submission in mobile app
- Upload image file as proof of claim
- View claim status progress tracking
- View categorized monthly & annual claim history
- View summarized Pending & Approved claim applications
- Manager approval
- Graphical display of 6 months claim analysis by employees
- View current month claims
- Get overlimit claims info
- Individually approved or bullk approve claim application
Submit And Upload Image For Employee Claims
With SQL E Leave E Claim app, your employees can submit their monthly claims along with proof of their claims at any given time. You can control the monthly and annual claim limit for the staff by configuring the claim limit in SQL Payroll. This configuration only needs to be done once. These claims will be displayed in the employee’s month end payslip.
Ready to Integrate with SQL Payroll
Just click Sync Cloud and you will be able to link all leaves that have been applied through the app into your SQL Payroll Software. If a manager hasn’t approved the application, you can approve it on the software too.
Features Of SQL E-Leave E-Claim
Get Your Free Trial Now
Contact our customer service today