SQL Accounting - Beginner
- SETTING COMPANY PROFILE
- SET FINANCIAL DATE
- MAINTAIN GL ACCOUNT / CUSTOMER / SUPPLIER
- SALES [ QUOTATION, D/O, INV, CASH SALES
- SALES REPORT [DOC.LISTING, PRICE HISTORY, YEARLY ANALYSIS, P&L DOC ]
- CASH SALES REPORT [Z REPORT]
- PURCHASE [ PURCHASE ORDER, GOODS RECEIVE, INVOICE, CASH PURCHASE]
- PURCHASE REPORT [DOC.LISTING, PRICE HISTORY, YEARLY ANALYSIS,]
- CUSTOMER [ PAYMENT, REPORT-STATEMENT, DUE DOC]
- SUPPLIER [PAYMENT, REPORT-STATEMENT, DUE DOC]
- GL [CASH BOOK ENTRY – EXPENSES, REPORT-P&L STATEMENT, LEDGER]
- TOOLS [ANAYLSIS DATA INTEGRITY, MAINTAIN DOC. NO.]
- BACKUP DATABASE
Register Your Training
Don’t miss this opportunity to enhance your skill and knowledge! Contact us now for more information
Most frequent questions and answers
- A stable internet connection
- A quiet environment
- A speaker/earphone that can hear clearly
- Your laptop with SQL software installed
We will send out the Zoom meeting link a day before the training date.
If you didn’t receive the email, remember to check the “Spam” folder.
If you need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The training is public class (which means there will be attendees from different companies)
However, we do offer one-to-one training. Please contact us if you are interested in the one-to-one training session.
+60 12-603 6601 (Andy)